A new resource has gone up on the GA website.
It's a short unit with associated resources which explores the issue of Polish migration and the decisions that people make about where to live.
Download the FREE RESOURCE as a PDF
Coincidentally this resource has a link with Torun, where I shall be next week.
I'm going to see what the Polish delegates make of it :)
If we can get some additional Polish perspective I think that would make a useful resource for colleagues with Polish students in their geography class or form group...
At Gold level, the award is in recognition of the schools capacity to embed excellent and innovative geography throughout the school:
- Bryn Coch Primary School, Flintshire, North Wales
- Halterworth Primary School, Romsey, Hampshire
- Hawkinge Primary School, Folkestone, Kent
- Hutton Rudby Primary School, Yarm, North Yorkshire
- Kingmoor Nursery and Infant School, Carlisle, Cumbria
- Lent Rise Combined School, Burnham, Bucks
- South Farnham School, Farnham, Surrey