Dont risk missing this issue of 'Teaching Geography'

The Summer 2012 issue of 'Teaching Geography' has a focus on RISK.
There are some great articles in it, and also some very useful additional online content.
I particularly liked the article on Risky Fieldwork, and Ian Selmes' article on the risk in excellent teaching, which had some very useful grids.
Steve Puttick's card sort on the various sources of information was also useful.
Also good to see Will Tuft's report from the Brisbane floods.
Finally, Mission:Explore's GA Silver Award was also mentioned, and there was a good full page for the two new ICT toolkits that I edited...


You can add a TG subscription to your GA membership easily. Ring the GA on 01142960088

Comments

Will Tuft said…
Cheers for the mention Alan, is it sad I'm so excited about it being in there?haha
Will Tuft said…
Cheers for the mention Alan, is it sad I'm so excited about being in it?haha
Alan Parkinson said…
Not at all sad. It's the main journal for geography teachers, and has been going for decades - an honour to get an article in there !
Will Tuft said…
Good, that was my thought!
Will Tuft said…
Great stuff! Well, I am very proud to be included!