UK Blog Awards - voting continuing

Intrigued to say that I have been 'longlisted' for the UK Blog Awards 2019 in the Education Category.


If you felt able to vote for me, having found this blog useful over the 11 years it has been up and running, please follow the link here.

To vote:
Click on the categories and view the entries. I've been chosen for the EDUCATION category of course.
To see their website, click on the globe.
To see their entry information, click on the "i".
To vote for their entry, click on the red heart .
Please note, there is only one vote per person per category. 

You'll have to hunt to find my entry on the 3rd or 4th page of EDUCATION blogs, some of which aren't particular educational to be fair...

If you don't want to vote for me, can I also recommend Mrs. Humanities (Victoria Hewett) blog instead, which was also shortlisted last year and the year before.

A shortlist will be drawn up when voting in this round ends in late December.

Comments