Brighton hoves into view...

In February, I am going to Brighton to run a (scary) day conference between 9am and 3.30pm.

Met up with the 'geographical whirlwind' that is Graham Goldup last week at the RGS-IBG, and he passed me some details and a poster. Thursday 12th February 2009 is the date.

Go HERE for more details of the CPD that Graham and his colleague are organising in the Brighton and Hove area, and HERE for more regional networking opportunities.

When looking at some of these, I came across a whole new section of the GEOGRAPHYTEACHINGTODAY website that I hadn't been aware of...

  • For example, here are some A2 MATERIALS from the Chesterfield resources event (top right on the web page) - details from each of the syllabuses.
  • The SOUTH RIBBLE network area has a great set of GOOGLE EARTH RESOURCES. Check these out...
  • I also found a whole section on the new NETWORKS which I hadn't been aware of...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just remember they are used to very high standards of CPD in Brighton........which was probably why I wasn't ever asked back!
Alan Parkinson said…
Thanks Ollie.
I plan to rehash your stuff and make it half decent... ;)