Norfolk...

Nelson's County Animoto (in preparation for an event later in the year)




Thanks for the Flickr users who contributed Creative Commons licensed images for the movie...

Users include:
Saxonfenken
Sally Parkinson
Broads Marshman
Cameron Self
Gabriel Heley
i_gallagher
Daveyboyhill
Leo Reynolds
Nick Garrod
Stewie D
Tim Caynes

the majority are my images...

Your help is needed to add some more 'texture' to the session.
I would really appreciate some additions to the following:

a) Please add as a comment, or TWEET me at @GeoBlogs the first 5 words that come into your head when you think of 'NORFOLK'

b) If you know Norfolk well, what is your favourite place in Norfolk and why...

Want to explore ideas of the concept of place and place(s)

Please let me know if I've missed you off the photo credits above and I'll add you... think I got them all correct...

Comments

Leila said…
a) Five words: World Class. Normal for Norfolk!

You can see why Norfolk is world class on their website where you can share and upload your favourite images www.worldclassnorfolk.com

b) It has to be Cromer, followed closely by Norwich!
Alan Parkinson said…
Thanks for the comments, and the link to the blog, which looks like it might have some useful information for my Norfolk "Place" session...
meg said…
Happy New year from the frozen North !

5 words - Broads, Norwich, Norwich O.S. mapwork question,King's Lynn, you !