Election Worldmapper

My local town was in the news this week because of comments apparently made by local Labour candidate.
Update: King's Lynn also made Have I Got News for You this week as well...



Thanks to my colleague Ruth Totterdell for giving me a link to the work of Ben Hennig, who is a Postgraduate Researcher at the University of Sheffield's renowned Social and Spatial Inequalities Research Group (SASI)

He has an excellent blog, which includes some of the work that he gets up to over at SASI. This also had an election theme to it this week, with some of the images that the group has been producing.

Thanks to Ben for allowing me permission to use the major image that is included in this blog post: a summary of the results of the election.


Head over to WORLDMAPPER for plenty more of these images.

Comments