The Changing Geography series seeks to help you to alert your 16-19 students to the fact that many or the ideas currently being taught and researched in universities are also relevant to them. By introducing your students to concepts and ideas that tend to be excluded from conventional 16-19 school text,Changing Geography helps to close the gap between school and university geography and helps to prepare your students for the types of approaches they will need to use during their university studies. Each book is illustrated with contemporary case studies and includes numerous suggestions for discussion, projects and fieldwork.
Each title is now £5 or you can buy all 8 titles in the series for the bargain price of £35.
Titles in the series:
- Citizen, state and nation - David Storey
- Countryside conflicts - Richard Yarwood
- Disability, space and society - Rob Kitchin
- Everyday Geography- Tim Hall
- Glaciers and glacial landscapes - Peter G. Knight
- Regenerating city centres - Janet Speake and Vivien Fox
- Sportscapes - John Bale
- Sustainable tourism - Alan Marvell and Claire Watkins