PGCE Geography blog

Many thanks to Liz Taylor: the PGCE tutor at Homerton College, Cambridge University for inviting me to work with this year's cohort towards the end of their course.
I had the last session before they finished for the Easter holidays, but still managed to hold their attention I think, although a bottle of Pimms did make an appearance at one point...

One of the colleagues I worked with passed on details of a blog that he had started, and I am happy to share it here. Always good to have another teacher blog, especially from one near the start of their career.
The blog is written by Mike Stevens.

One particularly useful link that I got from this blog was an audio from a lecture by David Campbell on the connections between images and narrative.

I hope that Mike carries on blogging as he starts his new job in September - thanks for sharing !

Comments