Blog Action Day

I have taken part in Blog Action Day each time that it has taken place.
This year's is on the theme of FOOD.

I have been doing a lot of writing on the theme of FOOD....
There have been some new discoveries today via my Twitter feed, which always gives me 'food for thought'.
The first is a useful infographic from the New York Times to demonstrate that fast food isn't necessarily cheap food. The geographies of convenience are included in the New Economic Foundation's 'An Inconvenient Sandwich'.



Here's another blogger's useful post on Blog Action Day.
Food is heavily featured on the GA website on the ONLINE CPD page.
Don't forget to donate, as I have, to the work of the WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME, which is working in the Horn of Africa.

Update: thanks to Victoria for spotting the 'deliberate' spelling mistake in an earlier version of this post

Comments