Madagascar and Beyond....

The first of my TEACHSHARES for the VITAL CPD service is due to take place in just over a week's time, in the first full week of term for many English teaching colleagues.
My guest speaker is Paul Cornish, who teachers at Coopers Coborn School in Upminster, Essex.
He's here on the left, and that's me in the middle.
The book Paul's holding is 'Multimedia made Easy': a book that Paul wrote, and I edited. You can obtain it from the GA SHOP.

Since then, he's been a bit busy, picking up an OS award, heading off to Madagascar for much of the summer holidays, writing an MA dissertation and plenty of other interesting things.

This PREZI of the Madagascar expedition shows what an amazing trip it must have been.

If you've not been to a Teachshare before, the basic idea is that you join us in an online 'chat room' like space. You'll be able to hear and see Paul and I talking and there'll be a chance to ask questions, answer questions and make contributions if you want to.... or just sit and watch.
We'll be looking ahead to the new school year and would love to hear what you have planned.

Go here for the link through to the chat, which will take place on Tuesday the 11th of September at 7pm.

The next Geography Teachshare after that will be on the 16th of October on the theme of Geography fieldwork...

Don't forget you can subscribe to the VITAL GEOGRAPHY PORTAL that  I manage for just £10....

Comments

Portgeography said…
Hi friend,

I am a free-lance geographer in Barcelona, Catalonia...

See my blog: www.portgeography.com

Best regards,
Tòfol Tobal