GTE Conference materials

A couple of months ago, I attended the Geography Teacher Educators' conference.
It was organised by Justin Woolliscroft, and took place at Hull University.
I made a small input, which has been described before and shared here:


12 for 2012 for GTE Conference from GeoBlogs

Resources from the other delegates are now available on the GA Website.

You really should spend some time visiting and browsing through these presentations. I have already been through and cannibalised from several of them to add some depth and big questions to some sessions I have coming up.
Check out:
- Alex Standish on why a curriculum needs boundaries
- Nicola Walshe and an excellent literacy idea which I have used since
- David Rayner on the language that we use... 'do you speak Geography ?'

Comments