Request for help at the start of term...

I'm kicking off my Year 7 teaching with a unit on Adventure Landscapes based on the work that Noel Jenkins did for the RGS-IBG contribution to the Geography Teaching Today website.
These resources can now be obtained from the RGS website itself HERE.

I've put together a Google Form on the theme of Adventure landscapes: the activities you've done and the landscapes that you'd like to visit and return to...
Please fill in the questions below if you have a moment. It will take less than a minute and my students and I would be really grateful...
We'll be looking at the results at some point in the next few weeks, and also using this as an example of how Google Forms works to collect data from real people (that's you :) )

Check out the Geography Teacher 2.0 blog for more of my preparations...
INSET days later this week and the term starts next Monday - getting close now !

Comments