GA Cambridgeshire Branch now on Twitter...

After twenty years teaching in Norfolk, I now cross the border into Cambridgeshire four times a day for my new job.
I'll be making use of the GA's Cambridgeshire branch later this year: some lectures and also the Worldwise Quiz later in the term.
The GA's Cambridgeshire Branch is now on Twitter, where you can find more about their activity.
Here's a shot taken approaching the Cambridgeshire border yesterday.... passports at the ready !


Image: Alan Parkinson

Comments

Mrs V said…
That's a great pic, Alan!
Alan Parkinson said…
Thanks Val :) See you soon - which reminds me I need to get my session planned !
Duncan Hawley said…
...and the teacher said "Here is the physical geography of the Fens - a flat plain, a big sky and the third ingredient - if you look carefully - black soil. Now draw an annotated sketch."
Alan Parkinson said…
And in two hundred yards, there's a huge straight fenland drain running down the right hand side... and a row of tractors... and a riverside pub :)