New Danny MacAskill film...

Taking my cue from suggestions from Paul Berry and David Rogers, I've been spending time planning the coming week's introduction to geography for my new groups...
I'm going to use various elements from some things they've suggested over the last few years, and will kick off with a bit of Danny MacAskill for the Year 7s, who are going to head in to a unit on Adventure Landscapes.

I came across this new video that Danny has made, going back to his childhood, and showcasing his problem-solving skills and his technical ability.
We'll be exploring how this links with geography, learning and expectations of the students.
Plus it's quite cool...



And here's a QR code that will be put up in the various Geography areas to guide students to the new teaching blog that I've set up, and which will start to come to life in earnest from tomorrow...

QRCode

Comments