I'll talk more about the Teachmeet later on as well, but for now, here's the presentation I had 6-7 minutes to complete.
GA Conference Teachmeet Presentation - April 2015 from GeoBlogs
The venue was the Great Hall at the Sackville Building: a glorious Victorian hall with pillars, tiles, and stained glass...
I tried to contact Bernard, who generations of geography teachers will remember with great fondness, via his TV production firm and other means, but sadly wasn't successful.. I hoped he might have a message for the folks who came along, but despite that we remembered his contributions... I decided to switch the focus to the idea of saying that something happened which actually didn't.... not something I condone of course...
More to come on the Teachmeet in a future post.... with some of the other sessions that I saw...
Was good to see Joe Dale there too. He's coming to work with my colleagues at King's Ely in a week's time... there'll be plenty on that too...
The venue was the Great Hall at the Sackville Building: a glorious Victorian hall with pillars, tiles, and stained glass...
I tried to contact Bernard, who generations of geography teachers will remember with great fondness, via his TV production firm and other means, but sadly wasn't successful.. I hoped he might have a message for the folks who came along, but despite that we remembered his contributions... I decided to switch the focus to the idea of saying that something happened which actually didn't.... not something I condone of course...
More to come on the Teachmeet in a future post.... with some of the other sessions that I saw...
Was good to see Joe Dale there too. He's coming to work with my colleagues at King's Ely in a week's time... there'll be plenty on that too...
Comments