GA Conference 2015 - 19 - end of the review

OK, so this is the last of 19 posts reviewing the 2015 GA Conference and what I got up to...

As in previous years, this event remains a highlight of the year, and I recommend it to any geography educators.
Hopefully there will be a Teachmeet again in 2016.

Next year's conference is on the theme of connections. 

Contact Lucy Oxley at the GA if you would like to offer something at the conference in the next month or so, as the programme will start to be filled in after that...
My HoD Claire and I enjoyed presenting, and we'll (hopefully) be back again.

Richard Allaway and I have already sorted the Beermeet venue too...

To read the previous posts in the series, search top left for #gaconf15 and they'll appear...
Materials from conference sessions are appearing here. Danny Dorling's keynote is now up there for example as a PDF file.

Image: Alan Parkinson

Comments