You can find out more about becoming a Chartered Geographer here.
Looking back on this year, I've been doing a great deal of activity, particularly writing and editing books for the new GCSE and 'A' levels for Hodder and Cambridge University Press. I've also created a new resource for CILT, which will be launched at the GA conference.
- I've worked at/in UEA, Oxford University Northumbria University, Wokingham, Leeds, Manchester, Helsinki, Harrogate, Bourne, Hurstpierpoint, Wakefield, Bruges and Sheffield.
- I've been involved in EU projects: I-USE, GeoCapabilities and GI-Learner.
- I've worked with INTEL, Norfolk Wildlife Trust,
- I've moderated Primary and Secondary Geography Quality Marks for the GA
- I've completed my 11th year as a member of the GA's Secondary Committee.
One thing's for sure, 27 years since I started teaching I'm still learning, and am a long way from cracking this thing called teaching...
There's plenty already pencilled in for 2016 too...
Image is my 2015 CGeog Log as a Wordle