Already lined up:
1. A visit from the Google Expeditions team from the Open University
2. A visit from Dan Raven Ellison to talk about his project to walk across all UK Cities and National Parks.
3. A trial of new Do it Kits - microclimate weather stations
4. A new Fentastic Geography unit, with some input from the Ouse Washes partnership...
5. New fieldtrip to the Norfolk coast, complete with Seal boat trip and a day at Cley Marshes and Cromer.
Find out more by following my departmental account @KingsElyGeog or the blog