New blogging machine

The first few blog posts are coming off the keyboard of my shiny new MacBook Pro, which I purchased at the weekend. Make sure you get a letter of proof of employment to get the education discount, and also (for a while longer) a 'free' set of Beats Wireless headphones, which sound rather decent (though they don't have the noise cancelling of my Sennheisers)


It's a lovely machine, although I prefer the lighter action of the keyboard on my MacBook Air, which I shall continue to use on those occasions where I want to keep the weight down and know that I will have access to power. The screen is sadly falling apart, and the 'wheel of death' getting more frequent after seven years of daily usage and travel.

My money also helped Apple with its continued growth.
This BBC News article outlines some of the impacts of this dominance of the big companies.
I hadn't heard the FAANG acronym before, for the five top-performing technology stocks.

Comments