Sock it to them...

I was following the Geography Teacher's Association of Victoria (Australia) conference over the weekend a few weeks ago (there are some excellent geographers and geography events over there) and noticed one of the exhibitors was a clothing company called Conscious Steps.
Taking a look, I was impressed to see their products, particularly the socks. Each pair has a link to a particular charity.
Here are the socks for the 'Malaria no More' charity, with a mosquito 'badge' on them.

I was also tempted by the environment set of socks, which has three pairs in a box, each of which connects with a different environmental charity.


I took a look at the prices, but the terrible exchange rate at the moment because of the poor performance of the pound (can't think why that would be) means that I can't spend that much on a pair of socks....





Comments