Cologne Practical Pedagogies 2018 - #10 (Final post) - History Teacher's Toolkit 2

I
The final of ten posts on the Practical Pedagogies conference.

I loved the feedback from my session, and am very grateful to those who came along. Was good to hear that everyone appreciated the session, including non-geographers. Thanks also to the person who said my session was the best one at the event.

I was delighted when Russel Tarr gave me a copy of his latest book in Cologne. My name appears in the back of the book along with a list of people who have inspired or supported Russ in some way over the years, although I think I've perhaps gained more from him than he has from me.
You can buy your own copy here - it is packed full of strategies which are relevant to many curriculum subjects.



Image: Russel Tarr / Alan Parkinson

Comments