Google Earth Studio

I was invited to Google Earth Studio a few weeks ago, but just had a moment to take a look.
You need to request an invite and wait to be approved. This can take a while.

You will be able to access the STUDIO area - using Chrome.

Not sure what it can do? Watch this showreel...


I'm going to have a go at making some when I get a moment.

There is a series of Tutorial videos available in the Tutorials area.

Follow the links down the left hand side for all the relevant information.

I started with the Basics video - narrated by John Bailey I think... This introduces you to the basics of producing an animation: there are two areas to the screen, and you can animate sections to produce a completed video.



The second video explores easing animations, including curving paths and other effects to make your animations nice and smooth.

The final video explores Multi-camera views

Comments