Teachmeet GA Conference 2019

I'm looking forward to the TeachMeet at the GA Conference in April, which I've just realised is only two months away, and I haven't given it as much effort as I need to in terms of the sessions that I'm going to be leading and involved with.

You can get your tickets on Eventbrite here. They are FREE, and you don't have to be a delegate at the conference to attend, so all Manchester geographers who haven't got a chance to come to the full conference can at least attend this session.

Confirmed Speakers include:
Robin Bailey // Kate Stockings // Susan Pike // Ali Murray // Lucy Fryer // Denise Freeman // Kit Rackley // Ali Murray // Luke Hinchliffe // Caiti Walter
Thanks as always to the sponsors.
Drinks and snacks will be provided.

I'm having a small input into the TeachMeet, which is followed by the latest BeerMeet, at the Lass O' Gowrie pub - the third time that we've held it there.

We've gone back through the archives, and this is the 10th BeerMeet... 

Comments