Happy Europe Day


I'm proud to have worked with so many wonderful European educators over the last 12 years, and hope to be involved in many more ERASMUS projects in the future. Hello to everyone from the GI Learner, I-USE, digitalearth, School on the Cloud and GeoCapabilities projects; those I met at GI-Forums in Salzburg, and fingers crossed for this year's applications... Special thanks to Karl Donert and Luc Zwartjes.
Facebook has just reminded me that 6 years ago today I was in Bruges, and it was on that day I got a call from my colleague in my current school wondering whether I wanted a bit of part time work... 
My MFL colleagues have offered hundreds of students amazing opportunities this year thanks to ERASMUS.
These opportunities keep us refreshed, and I recommend them to anyone... as long as we can keep being involved in the future.

Comments