Climate Change

I have been sorting through a range of resources which relate to Climate Change.

A few months ago, Leo Hickman wrote about the change in the style guide for 'The Guardian' in terms of how climate change was going to be referred to.

Margaret Atwood wrote a piece in 'The Independent' back in July 2015 which I remembered about when collating some bits and pieces. This is worth revisiting.

I've put together a fairly new Pinterest board as well, with a growing range of images related to the UN Climate Change Education accreditation and advocacy.


Also had my picture taken for inclusion in another magazine, to publicise the educcate Global UN Climate Change Teacher accreditation programme. I'll share that when it's published and I see a copy.



Also some useful signs from the Rainforest Alliance

Image taken by Jordan Day 

Comments