New phone

Time for an upgrade - I tend to time it quite well for new tech, which means I am now the user of a new iPhone 11 Pro, which is very nice, and also in a protective case as shown opposite.

This means I am also running iOS13 which has introduced some new photo editing options and additional tweaks of the OS.

One of the main things people are talking about is the triple camera, and this is indeed an excellent camera. It has three lenses - the wide angle is excellent, new options for controlling videos, and excellent quality images, including a low light option (I have used apps for this sort of thing before)

I've also just upgraded my MacBook Pro to iOS Catalina, so I'm currently right on point, for about the next five minutes...

Check out  myFlickr page for more recent images taken with the new phone.

Comments