Ordnance Survey Champions - applications now open

Just over two years ago, I put in an application to be an
  Ordnance Survey GetOutside Champion as part of the second batch of applications.
There were around 500 people who wanted to take part in the scheme.
Here's my post from January 2018, when I was able to announce the news ahead of a first meeting with my fellow Champions which included a lot of outdoorsy folks who did a great deal of travelling, alongside athletes and authors, Instagram influencers, and Ben Fogle.

My friend and Mission:Explore colleague Dan Raven Ellison was also selected to be part of the group, as he had also applied, without me knowing.


The latest round of applications is now OPEN and I would anticipate a record number of applications, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't apply as you have to be in it to win it. You'll need to show a commitment to time spent outside, and encouraging others to spend time outside, and in return you can be part of a rapidly growing campaign which has had numerous awards and join a supportive community of OS brand ambassadors who love maps and feeling the elements on their face - come rain or shine.

More to come later as the deadline approaches. Have a think about whether you would like to challenge yourself and get plenty of additional benefits in return. 

Comments