I've blogged this before, but with Norfolk out of bounds for visitors there is still a way that you can 'visit' your favourite spots and also support those less fortunate.
North and West Norfolk Monopoly board has been produced.
I could drive for 20 minutes from my home and visit quite a few of the locations on the board here, but those wouldn't be classed as 'essential' journeys.
The game has been produced to raise funds for the Norfolk Hospice who provided excellent care for a friend and neighbour of ours recently.
Orders are shipped out every Friday.

North and West Norfolk Monopoly board has been produced.
I could drive for 20 minutes from my home and visit quite a few of the locations on the board here, but those wouldn't be classed as 'essential' journeys.
The game has been produced to raise funds for the Norfolk Hospice who provided excellent care for a friend and neighbour of ours recently.
Orders are shipped out every Friday.

Comments