What 3 Words

I had a chat earlier in the week with Guy from What 3 Words.

You will remember that we had a visit from Jack Waley-Cohen of W3W to unveil some signage which we had been provided with to identify the key locations of buildings on the school site, which all has the same postcode, but requires parents to drive to different areas to collect students for sport, music etc. events. The W3W signs take them to the door itself.


He told me about some student activities which have been produced, which I wasn't aware of. They can be downloaded from the link here.

W3W is also mentioned in a new article that I will have published in the Spring 2021 issue of 'Teaching Geography' - first article in this journal for quite a while... I read the proofs today and it's looking rather nice. Thanks to Fred Martin for asking me to write it, and for pestering me periodically to get on with it...

Comments