SAGT Conference 2021

I've been attending the SAGT Conference regularly since 2005, when I was first invited by Val Vannet.

The last time we were able to be there in person was 2019 at Dollar Academy. Here are the details of this year's virtual event. I hope to be back in person in 2022.

The Scottish Association of Geography Teachers (SAGT) will be holding their annual conference virtually on Saturday 30th October 2021 10am – 1pm with the theme 'Go Wild – Get in touch with your wild side’.

The conference aims to bring geography teachers together with representatives from publishers, charities, universities and other organisations that can assist in the delivery of the Scottish geography curriculum.



I shall see you there I hope. I have already made a start on my conference presentation. 

Comments