Back to Iceland

After the hiatus that was triggered by COVID19, I'm pleased to say that I will be heading back to Iceland at the end of October for the first time since before the pandemic. 

I had been due to visit three or four times in 2020, but they all had to be cancelled. This also meant missing out on seeing Ben Hennig, who works at the University of Iceland.

I am heading there to complete my training as a Field Study Tutor for Rayburn Tours.

This means that I've also gone back to adding regular posts to a blog that I put together in 2020 ahead of the original planned visits before COVID19 intervened.

This started out as a 365 project, with a post every day for a year, which I managed to complete. I will be directing teachers from the schools that I work with to this as a resource which includes information on a whole range of Icelandic languages and culture.

Read it here:

It's called Fieldnotes from Iceland.

Comments