Welcome to the 21st of my Thoughtful Thursdays.
What was I thinking about today?
I was in London today, waking up in Covent Garden having been at the stunning David Byrne gig last night at the Apollo.
Today after breakfast in Covent Garden, which was waking up for another day of energetic activity, it was over to Bethnal Green and the Young V&A. They have a very special Aardman Animation exhibition which is sold out for the next couple of months - while we were there they turned away several people.
We got there first thing which meant we had an almost empty set of rooms for peering closely at the intricate detail on the sets and other props. It's a wonderful exhibition in a fascinating building.
Returning to Norfolk I had the first sight of the physical copies of the new Discover Geography series from Collins which had arrived yesterday. Eight out of the nine books had arrived, with just one to come - one of the Student Books.
I'll share more details once I have the full set of the series, which includes 3 books: Student book, Workbook and Teacher Guide for each of years 7,8 and 9.
Images: Alan Parkinson, shared on Flickr under CC license






Comments