Where in the World ?

Noticed today quite a lot of visitors from overseas in the last hour or so on Living Geography: Virginia Beach, USA - Helsinki, Finland - Amsterdam - Santos - Milan - Brno - Mafra (a regular visitor - you're very welcome !)

Used my old favourite FLICKR TOYS website: every time I do a CPD session there are people who have not come across this before, and it is SO useful...
One of the tools that I used today was the MAP MAKER TOOL.
Click the countries you want to have highlighted, and the map tool does the rest.
So here are the countries from which I have had visitors to LIVING GEOGRAPHY since we opened for business.
Why not tell me about maps that YOU have made with this tool...


Visitors to Living Geography Blog
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Comments

Pedro DamiĆ£o said…
Hello Mr P. I am a geography teacher from Portugal (Mafra is the IP provider adress) and I visit everyday your blog as it a source of inspiration for my geography classes.

I have my own blog (http://geofactualidades.blogspot.com) with some sugestions that I find everywhere and share with portuguese geography teachers.

pdamiao@yahoo.com is my personal contact that you could use if you want to get in touch with me about geography teaching issues. I also have a proposal to make you but I do not find your email adress.
Yours sincerely
Pedro
Alan Parkinson said…
Hi Pedro
Will be in touch with you.
Good to hear that you are finding the blog useful! The readership is slowly rising. Hopefully you are aware of my main website at http://www.geographypages.co.uk which has been around for 7 years and has thousands of resources.
Best wishes
Alan
Alan Parkinson said…
Just had a quick look at the blog Pedro - nice work !
Some links that were new to me...