Climate Change: I can change the future

I have spent part of today going back over the e-mails that I have received over the last month or so, and putting them into folders: a spot of 'housekeeping' is good now and again. The aim was also to follow up some e-mails which I perhaps needed to revisit: the Geographical Association is now involved in so many projects that it's impossible to keep all of them in your head at the same time.
There are also requests almost every day from members and the general public for information on geographical themes including (just from the ones that I have been involved with): university applications, the GAIA theory, Eden Project conferences, GIS queries, help with dissertations,
 suggestions for suitable books to buy and numbers of geography teachers.
One invitation which I was unfortunately unable to take up was to attend a Climate Change conference at the Eden Project in October. I have just been doing a little searching for information on how the event went.



Dartmoor National Park authority have produced what looks to be a very useful travelling exhibition on the theme, which was set up for the duration of the conference.

I visited the Eden Project in Summer 2008, and below are a few of my images. The big bee was my son's favourite bit, and he's called Bombus.*
* - the bee, not my son....

Comments