Thanks to Simon Renshaw for telling me about the PIC LENS / COOL IRIS add on for POWERPOINT (as long as you have the 2007 version)
Turns your slides into a 'picture wall' which you can browse through and select just as you can with FLICKR images. Here's a screenshot of my BEDFORD GIS presentation being viewed with the plug in....

Noel Jenkins has also done a demo of another cool tool which Geographers would find useful: RICH CHART, which can be embedded into GOOGLE EARTH placemarks, and produces a range of charts from fieldwork data or other sources.
Some creative ideas for Christmas !

Comments

Pedro Damião said…
Thanks for this tip about Live Charts. I tried to embed a graph code onto my blog, after making a chart (1st Períod assessment on my classes) but the graph doesn't show the real data I've used. Did you have the same problem?