Innovative Colleagues

One of the great things about my involvement with the GA even when I was still teaching was the chance to meet up with other colleagues who shared a passion for the subject.

One opportunity for teachers to share their practice is through the Microsoft Innovative Teacher Network.

David Rogers is a member of the GA's Secondary Phase Committee. He is also part of the new team that will be editing the GA MAGAZINE.

I heard earlier today that he will be receiving an award at the event detailed above for his work on Pirates and Social Networking, which was featured in a Teachers TV resource.

The work is blogged here...

Nice work Mr. Rogers

Comments

David Rogers said…
Many thanks for the congrats!

I'll be tweeting from the event, and watch out for a blogpost when I return......

David
Alan Parkinson said…
Will try to follow from afar...
Enjoy the day. Say hello to John Davitt from me.