GA Conference Report 3

A few things relating to Twitter and Personal Learning Networks (PLN)
As I mentioned in previous post from GA Conference, the #gaconf12 tag was much busier than the #gaconf11 one was....

Jennifer Watts did a session on Twitter for Teachers, which mentioned me a few times. I was hoping to get over to it, but a meeting over-ran...
Slideshare here is well worth looking at:

Thanks also to Angus Willson for a copy of his rather excellent PLN document. This is a 'course' in book form which was prepared earlier in the year. Lots of nice ideas and quotes.

You can get a copy for yourself in 2 formats:


  • a PDF for £5
  • a printed copy like that one I have for £10


David Holmes and I were due to do a workshop for Philip Allan, but it failed to get enough delegates for it to run.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for blogging about this. It's through twitter I've found a lot of you're fantastic resource, and continuous good advice.
Alan Parkinson said…
Thanks to you also Jen...
I have also added it to my VITAL CPD Portal for Open University...
Just been writing down the bones of the blog posts and I think there'll be around 20 blog posts on the conference alone - been creating online content for last 4 hours and plenty more to come...
Anonymous said…
Excellent - I look forward to lots of posts in my google reader!