Back from Devon...

A few images from the summer break down in Devon....

Made with Wordfoto App...


Salcombe panorama - made with Dermandar app... click for bigger version...

It's now back to the desk for a few weeks of hectic activity during which I have the following things to do:
- finish writing my share of a book I'm jointly writing with John Widdowson
- complete some work on an EU content curation project
- write a set of materials for use with Edina's OS MapStream product, and continue to get to grips with QGIS...
- prepare for a series of events in September, including a week training teachers in Salzburg, work with the FSC, Pearson, Enhancing Fieldwork Learning, VITAL and others...
- catch up with work on my VITAL Geography portal to get it ready for the new academic year...
- finish a Mission:Explore project in Leeds
- try to complete a long overdue writing project for the RMetS
- send the latest batch of writing to Richard Allaway for the GeographyalltheWay website

Right.... down to it....
Fortified with 2 new Mike Oldfield special edition albums on Spotify with live sets from the early 1980s which take me back as I saw those tours...

Comments