30 Days Wild

I'm taking part in the 30 Days Wild campaign in June....
It's being organised by Wildlife Trusts across the country.

I'm a member of the Norfolk Wildlife Trust - I hope you're a member of your local trust too....

The 30 Days Wild campaign involves people doing a small 'random act of wildness' each day of the month.
There's a slight whiff of Mission:Explore about some of the suggested challenges.... 


I have an hour commute to work, which means 2 hours each day are spent in the car. I often break my journey to take photos, or explore a road I've never driven down before... I've taken quite a lot of the routes but not them all...
Join the 3000+ people (and counting) who are taking part.
Sign up to get a wallchart, badge and an excuse to take part in a Random Act of Wildness.....

My students will be getting involved too... they just don't know it yet....

#30dayswild

I have an idea for a project involving commuting teachers too, but more on that when I get some time to develop it further......

Comments