GI Learner Meeting - Madrid meeting 1

 
I've spent four days of this half term travelling to and from Madrid, and having a 2 day meeting to progress the project that involves my school.
It was down to Gatwick, as my EasyJet flight was one of the ones that was cancelled as a result of the recent issues.
From there, a flight to Madrid airport, and the 200 bus into the city. The weather was remarkable for late October, with blue skies and temperatures in the high twenties. I found my hotel easily, and decided to head into the city a little, as I wasn't sure what free time I would get over the next few days. I used to visit the city more often in the past, when friends lived and worked there, so headed for the Retiro, the main park with the boating lake, and enjoyed the autumnal colours.
 
Image: Alan Parkinson

Back to meet colleagues, and out to a traditional tapas bar for food and cerveza....

Comments