ECOLINT Geography Conference in April 2018

In 2012, I was invited by Richard Allaway to speak at a Geography Conference hosted by his school in Geneva: the International School of Geneva. The keynote was by Leo Hickman from the Guardian, who talked about living a sustainable lifestyle.

Details are on Living Geography in earlier posts, such as this one. The theme of my workshop was Water Scarcity, and my materials are available by following those links. I also had a chance to go up to the Aiguille du Midi, which is where my profile picture was taken.

Richard has now organised a second conference, this time with the theme of POSSIBILITIES for IB Geography. This is one of the 'P's that features in the specification documents.

Keynote speakers will talk on the theme of food, particularly feeding the world in the future as they are involved in bugs, and I'll be joined by other presenters, including Matt Podbury.

More details via the IB Geography Teacher Facebook Group, where you can let Richard know that you're interested in coming along. Hope to see some of you there.







Comments