Once around the World

30 years ago this album was released. At the time, It Bites were the band that I was perhaps most interested in. I saw them live as often as possible, and remember heading down to a fan convention event at the Hard Rock Cafe in London where I met their lead guitarist and singer Frank Dunnery.
The music still draws me back, and I have some It Bites CDs to play in the car. This track is a long and meandering one, which includes some excellent instrumental work - there's also a geographical connection in the title of course. Many of us have travelled an equivalent distance to going around the world - in fact, I average one circuit around the world every year in my car and train journeys. Add in the flights, and that's even more... Enjoy, if you haven't heard it before...

Comments