Help requested for Dissertation research on Disaster Risk Reduction in Primary schools

I was passed this request today by a colleague at school, and hope some of you reading this might be able to help.

My name is Hannah Gunn and I am in my final year studying Geography at Oxford Brookes University.

I am interested in working with primary schools with reference to natural disasters.

My dissertation covers the topic of community engagement in Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) in flooding and in particular on the level of knowledge for primary aged children.

I have created an online survey that will act as a tool for schools to self-assess their level in implementing DRR in education.
The tool will help schools to create safer and more resilient school and community environments.

This is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Q6WFMB5
Take this survey powered by surveymonkey.com. Create your own surveys for free.

It should not take more than 10 minutes to complete. Where you can, please fill in as much evidence and examples as possible. However, if some questions are not applicable or you do not know the answer then please do not feel obliged to answer.

Please feel free to pass this on to other Primary colleagues who you know, and thanks in advance for helping out...

Comments