GA Conference 2019 - Post #5 - JVP elect

Thanks to those who supported me for my application to be the future President of the GA.

I've had to keep the news to myself for quite a while now, which has been difficult.

It was pleasing to see the reaction when people found out, and I had plenty of interesting chats during the conference itself, which has now taken on a new complexion, as I will be 'curating' one in 2022.

I've already started planning some possible activities and speakers, and will be in touch with various people once I find out a little more about the logistics of conference organisation...

It's going to be an interesting 4 years ahead, as I move through the process, from JVP, to VP, to President, to Past President. I'm in good company though.

See the next blog post for a new blog which I have started as part of this process.

Comments