Teachit Tips Sheet

I've noticed that the latest GA Magazine, in addition to having my profile as the JVP Elect of the GA on the first page, and my latest WebWatch column, also has a TeachIt Geography tips sheet that I wrote earlier in the year.
The tips sheet contains 20 ideas for using Technology.

Worth mentioning that the excellent Vocal Recall app, tip no.5 has since disappeared following some issues, but an Android BETA for its replacement ClassQR is running, and has been for a while, so hopefully we shall see that soon as a replacement doing the same sort of thing. I loved Vocal Recall and used it a lot, even putting stickers on my stapler which kept disappearing saying "Please return to N2" when it was scanned....

There's also a trail for a new book coming out later in the year which I've spent part of the last few months creating.

Comments