GeoCapabilities in print

One of the many projects I've been involved with over the years was GeoCapabilities.

It was also one of the most fulfilling, and with the greatest legacy value.

It involved some excellent trips and meetings to Helsinki, Brussels and other locations, and working with some fine folks including David Lambert, Sirpa Tani, Michael Solem of the AAG and Richard Bustin.

The full project website offers a full course for teachers, with resources and video materials.
Richard used the GeoCapabilities project as the basis for his PhD.

I was delighted to hear that Richard has now written a book on the potential of this type of approach, which will be available later in the year from Palgrave Macmillan. I'm hoping to get hold of a review copy so that I can explore how Richard has developed the original ideas that we had, and which I helped to shape and then communicate.
logo

Another reminder as well of the vital importance of the ERASMUS+ projects.

Comments