OS GetOutside Campaign

Image

Today is my last day as an OS GetOutside Champion


GetOutside_dual lock-up primary_colour_rgb

I have loved every minute of my time working with the OS over the last two and a bit years, to promote outdoor activity and particularly within the education community. I've enjoyed conversations with the public prompted by my branded gear and equipment, and at various events. I've contributed blog posts and other information to OS websites and blogs. I've been able to offer discounts on OS Maps to hundreds of people, and spoken about the benefits of OS Maps and digital products such as Digimap for Schools and Data Nation. I helped promote the programme at various national and local events, and found myself in the local press several times.

One of the highlights was seeing myself in the pages of the 2nd OS Puzzle Book, this time a trail through the UK, with my thoughts on the East of England.
It's still available from all good book shops, and supermarkets...


A new group of OS Champions has been recruited, and they will meet for the first time next month to start their adventure.

I wish the next generation of GetOutside Champions all the best for their time 'in office' and 'in orange'.

I've made lots of new friends and contacts and will continue to engage on social media, and follow their adventures, and also to GetOutside of course.

The new Champions are in for a great time (and some free swag - I wear my Stance socks almost every day for example)

But for now, it's time to hang up my jacket... 


Comments