You may have missed the fact that I'm writing a new blog on Iceland.
It's called Fieldnotes from Iceland.
There will be 366 entries on the blog (one for each day this year)
I started it in advance of several planned visits to Iceland this year.
I was due to have been there for the last 12 days, but that sadly was cancelled, along with another visit scheduled for July, which is very unlikely to go ahead now.

Yesterday being the 100th day of the year, I added the 100th post on the blog, so you have plenty of reading to do to catch up with what I've added so far.
And if you want plenty of reading, there are 9400 posts on this blog which you can also catch up with...
It's called Fieldnotes from Iceland.
There will be 366 entries on the blog (one for each day this year)
I started it in advance of several planned visits to Iceland this year.
I was due to have been there for the last 12 days, but that sadly was cancelled, along with another visit scheduled for July, which is very unlikely to go ahead now.

Yesterday being the 100th day of the year, I added the 100th post on the blog, so you have plenty of reading to do to catch up with what I've added so far.
And if you want plenty of reading, there are 9400 posts on this blog which you can also catch up with...
Comments