One quarter of Iceland complete

On January the 1st I started a new blog project linked to Iceland.

This was to support some planned visits to Iceland, the first two of which have been postponed as a result of the current situation.

It's a 365 blog project - one post a day for a year (366 this year as it's a leap year of course)
I'm now a quarter of the way through the year.

I'm cracking on with the blog anyway, and am just coming to the end of a month when I've posted an entry for each letter of the alphabet. The blog is sharing posts on Icelandic culture, landscape, visitor attractions, geology, literature, food and all sorts of other things.

Happy to accept guest posts if you want to write something about your favourite place in Iceland or share some of your favourite images from previous visits.

Comments