UWE Bristol Geography Conference - now available

The UWE Bristol Geography Conference was held virtually this year, rather than at UWE, in Bristol.

It has been made into a StoryMap, with links to resources and videos, including a keynote presentation
I have had the privilege of working with UWE colleagues several times in the past. In fact, I looked back through my blog and discovered I did the keynote at the conference ten years ago.

There is an excellent keynote on the Anthropocene by Charles Rawding to kick things off, with some interesting provocations on our relationship with nature.
Visit the StoryMap here and scroll down to uncover other content including subject updates, and this endnote from Mark Jones on why Geography really matters. which features a lovely map 'device' based on one of my favourite books: 'The Atlas of Experience".

Comments